Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Dreamt of an Housekeeper...



I used to have very vivid dreams, but, for the past few years I really haven't.  This morning, however, I had a dream that I had an housekeeper!  She was in her late teens/early twenties and her rates were unbelievably cheap.  She cleaned my entire house and when it was time to pay her she gave me some ridiculously low rate, like $50.  I think people pay $50 to have their yurts cleaned these days.  I was dumbfounded and didn't say anything.  Then she said $50 for each of us, because she had brought a friend to help.  I was actually relieved but confused.  Confused, because how did she manage to clean the house with her friend without me noticing and relieved that I wasn't ripping her off, even though she set the rate.  How's that for you?  I'm sure this has something to do with my FBI post http://throughabirdseye.blogspot.com/2012/04/dont-be-cheap.html.  It may also have something to do with me wanting my house magically cleaned, without actually having to do it myself or find someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment