Friday, October 14, 2011

Crankiness be Gone!



For the past few weeks I've had this battle with my back.  Hence, the lack of posts because that's all I could think about and I didn't really want to write about it, too.  Everyone around me knows about it and is (rightfully so) probably tired of hearing about it.  I'm tired of it.  I irritated a disc and I've been gimping around, hatefully cranky.  I haven't been able to do much of anything--one would think I'd be happy to have an excuse to lie around and read or watch movies, but I'm not. 

However, yesterday I finally felt great and today I feel pretty good.  Such an improvement of the past few weeks!  My days have consisted of my back cursing me and me cursing my back--a lot of teenage-like "I hate you" going around.  It's been a circle jerk of anger and extreme dislike and I'm ready to be done with it.  While I'm not ready to go back to yoga and doing things the way I normally do them (per the doctor--I asked because I'm so ready to do something, anything!) I'm certainly on the mend.  I can't even believe I'm going to say this, but I'm actually ready to do housework!  I decided this morning that I'm tired of this story and the misery that goes along with it--I somehow managed to put myself into a better mood that's sustained itself for the day.  This good mood paved the way for the following post about one of my favorite animals, the donkey.   I laughed when I left the doctor's office because there was a loyal party-person dressed in a hot, furry donkey costume supporting a local democrat and Obama.  It's already 88 degrees out...you have to love loyal supporters and friends no matter what your beliefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment