Thursday, August 4, 2011

Silent Screams



Image from Wikipedia, Edvard Munch's "The Scream" (Skrik)

I wrote an entire post that I liked and was cathartic to write, but I just can't bring myself to post it.  This is the image that was to go with it--it's the way I felt.  I suppose I still feel a little bit like that but I feel better putting the feelings on paper and putting it away.  Kind of like shouting problems to the ocean I wrote about in "The Venting Machine" post.  I had one friend who knows the parties involved read it.  She agreed with what I wrote (hello, Validation!) and asked if I felt better writing about it--surprisingly, I did!  We agreed that while said person was vain, he was not stupid--he'd know it was about him.  I then put it to bed, so to speak.  Maybe the next time I have to go to that place I might have to write another "secret" post--maybe it won't be so secret.  Who knows.  While it was all observation, I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so away it went. 

Night, night crummy appointment.
Night, night egocentric lackeys.
Night, night angry observations.
Who knows whether or not we'll meet again.
If we do, the playing field has just changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment